dimanche 22 mars 2009

Hello fellow swappers

Hello and welcome fellow swappers, pickaboo, MommaRosita, sorcha, SABR and muppetjedi. (and everyone else that might be dropping here from now and then).

This blog is still under construction, I haven't grasped every details about blogspot, and I'm actually not sure I'll be here forever, I might move back to 20six..

Here you'll find pictures of craft and plushies I have sent (or received!) through swapbot, some stuff I made for my school classes and pictures taken at punk/rock/hardcore/ska shows along with interesting bits and doodads.
I try to update it now and then but have been pretty busy with school so there's still not a lot, but it's growing!

have a nice visit,

carotte.

1 commentaire:

  1. Thank you for sharing your blog with as part of the swap-bot exchange. I have enjoyed reading it so far! :)
    ~S.

    RépondreSupprimer